Hyperconverged infrastructure reduces costs and better align enterprise IT with business. Simply, it is an emerging data centre technology that conglomerates servers and storage devices in the data centre. It encompasses comprehensive and easy-to-use management tools that shields the administrator from much of the underlying architectural complexity.
Download this eBook on "Hyperconverged Infrastructure Implementation Strategies" to guide you to the vines of truth and help you avoid the quicksand that threatens your digital transformation journey. Learn about:
- The key capabilities that make hyperconverged infrastructure today's go-to architecture for the data centre
- How you can leverage the key use cases that are driving hyperconvergence
- Ways this hot data centre architecture can stretch your technology budget
- The transformational opportunities that can be imposed on disaster recovery
- How to overcome key perceived roadblocks on your way to hyperconvergence